** Fuel injection problems may be compounded by other fuel component system failures such as fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and clogged fuel filter.
- Starting Issues
- Poor idle
- Failed emissions
- Poor performance
- Engine fails to reach high RPM
- Increased fuel consumption
- Rough engine performance
- Surging and bucking under various throttle loads
- Engine knock or detonation which can lead to catastrophic engine failure
- Sugar or foreign liquids poured in the gas tank
- Vehicle sitting idle longer than 2 months, fuel breaks down and will clog/foul the injector
- Lean/rich or cylinder misfire codes
We test, restore and rebuild gasoline fuel injectors; bringing old dirty injectors back to like-new condition. We are also able to perform injector work on the vehicle. Ask for a quote.
Let Injector Kings clean and restore those old dirty injectors to get your vehicle running back to peak performance. Bring your injectors by the shop or your vehicle if you need us to remove and re-install the fuel injectors. We will also pick up and deliver anywhere in the Las Vegas area.